June 16 - July 3, 2015, University of Chicago, Chicago, USA.
This RTG funded summer is intended for advanced undergraduates but it is also suitable for beginning graduate students. This three week event will consist of week long minicourses on the following topics:
- Partial Differential Equations (by P. Souganidis and L. Silvestre)
- Solitons and integrable systems (by W. Schlag)
- Pseudodifferential operators with applications to linear Schrodinger equations
(by Carlos Kenig)
- An Introduction to Fourier Series (by R. Fefferman)
- Introduction to percolation and growth models (by A. Auffinger)
- Differentiability of functions and measures (by M. Csornyei)
- Computing with deterministic and stochastic differential equations (by Jonathan Weare)
More information and the online application form is available on
Financial support will be available to some highly qualified applicants. Per NSF regulations RTG funding is restricted to US citizens and permanent residents. Housing will be available in the university dormitories for those participants receiving financial aid. Participants who do receive financial support will be responsible for their own accommodations. For further information, please look at the school's website mentioned above.