February 24-25, 2015, Prague, Czech Republic.
The workshop, organized by Didier Henrion, Josef Malek, Tomas Pajdla, Zdenek Strakos and Miroslav Tuma, aims at reporting recent achievements in applied mathematics in engineering on the Czech scene. It is a follow-up of a series of previous similar workshops that took place in Prague in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2014.
The workshop is organized in the framework of the Necas Center for Mathematical Modeling.
The workshop takes place on Tuesday 24 and Wednesday 25 February 2015 in the House for Professed of the Mala Strana building of the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics of the Charles University in Prague (Malostranske Namesti 25, Praha 1).
- Miroslav Bulicek, Charles Univ., Prague
- Robert Cimrman, Univ. West Bohemia, Pilsen
- Milan Hladik, Charles Univ., Prague
- Lubos Pick, Charles Univ., Prague
- Mohab Safey El Din, Univ. Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris
- Markus Schweighofer, Univ. Konstanz
- Jurjen Duintjer Tebbens, Czech Acad. Sci., Prague
- Rekha Thomas, Univ. Washington, Seattle
- Jirka Vomlel, Czech Acad. Sci., Prague
- Jan Vybiral, Charles Univ. Prague
Details are available here.