June 25-27, 2014, Granada, Spain.
There will be six main mini-courses. The courses will be taught by
- Tomás Alarcón (CRM, Barcelona)
- Nicola Bellomo (Politecnico di Torino)
- Hans Meinhardt (Max Planck Institute)
- Philip Maini (Centre for Mathematical Biology, Oxford)
- Jorge Pacheco (Instituto para a Investigação Interdisciplinar, Lisboa)
- Eitan Tadmor (University of Maryland)
There will be some financial support available for students.
Deadline to apply for financial support: April 30th, 2014.
For more information please visit the official website of the event.